We are active selecting:

 

– Beverage process machinery,brewhouses;mini and midi breweries, pub-breweries,

– Equipment for milk products bottling, packing,secondary packaging
(fresh milk products, butter, yogurt, cream,etc.)

– PET bottles manufacturing,

– Filling machines for glass, PET bottles, jars, cans

– Labeling machines,

– Product packaging and palletizing,

– KEG cleaning/filling amchines, complete lines with multi-functional robot

  Secondary packaging machines for ready products( shrinking film;carton-board; multipacks, etc);

  KeyKeg – special one way barrel –20l,30l KEGs – for beer, cider, wine,other beverages

  Key KEG filling and producing machines;

–  Hygiene solutions- cleaning, desinfecting programms, material and devices.

A PRIORI uab – supplier for beer, beverage and food industry

A Priori Joint Stock Company was established in 1998. We continue our activities specializing in the field of food industry equipment, machinery, material sales.

90% of our clients are producers of beer, beverage, milk, vegetable oil, liquid food and chemical products.The rest 10%- other food and non-food industry.

Together with our partners in Lithuania and abroad,we do:

 

-Project data analyze;

-Consulting;

-Supply of material;

-Sell new and used equipment;

-Organize transport, mounting and start up of the machinery;

-maintenance service & after sales).

Our partners are:

 

In Latvia, Germany, Austria, Holland, France, Italy, Spain.

We are present:

 

In Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus.

In the latter countries we represent foreign suppliers:

 

Having exclusive agent‘s rights, or free-choice supplier cooperation.